View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Weird, very weird...

Got Judgement as the card representing the person (including gender), 8 of Cups and 7 of Pentacles. When I asked for the gender again, I got the World and 3 of Wands.
8 of Cups probably means the person gave something up they held dearly to accomplish what ever was their mission. Might have been a relationship, a dream or they even sacrificed their own life for a higher goal.
7 of Pentacles... what they accomplished needed work on their part and has grown over time.
Judgement... looked it up again to be sure, then let it sink in. Spiritual experience, forgiveness, salvation or somebody who was incredibly patient and could take a lot with a smile.
Now the gender-thing is weird. Either gender does not matter or the person was androgynous. Or asexual. Also could mean that they were homosexual in a surrounding where that counted as horrible crime.

The World and 3 of Wands, not sure what they want to tell me.

I don't think you would have picked Jesus? Because of this whole combination ... I mean, the Judgement card representing the person? Salvation, forgiveness and such. The World also would make sense in that case, the 3 of Wands could refer to resurrection after 3 days.

The whole set also could mean a religious figure in general. A saint or something. Of what faith ever. Or just somebody who was not interested in sex (like Tesla as an example). Or homosexual. I think it was a man.

(And now you will probably tell me that it was a very feminine woman with a bad temper who had a lot of lovers, lol...)