Thread: My experience.
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2010, 09:53 PM
a4u

My experience.

This is my experience:
It was the most fear I've EVER felt in my entire life. A paralysing fear, I can't even put it into words. This was a couple of years ago.
I woke up in the middle of the night paralysed, and unable to even open my eyes, (I never get sleep paralysis btw) and through pure will power I opened my eyes for a second and saw a light on my left leg, as if the three figures standing next to my bed were doing something with it. Only two were within my range of sight, but I felt a third one behind my head. The light was very bright, and I only caught a glimpse of the two figures. They were taller than humans, very thin, and grey in colour. Almost as if they weren't really material.
I screamed in my mind, and it seems like they didn't like it at all, and I 'heard' them thinking/saying "We better leave him". Also, when this was happening I was sleeping in a really weird position I never sleep in, and as I opened my eyes I at the same time struggled to push myself up with my hands, in order to sit up, but about half way with doing that I blacked out.
I woke up some time later, still at night, still terrified, but not with the same fear. I quickly sat up, and there was nothing, no scar, no light, and no indication of there ever being anything in my room.
The event happened very very quickly.

What do you think? Does this sound familiar to any of you?

Making sense out of this would be great.

Thanks in advance.