View Single Post
Old 23-01-2020, 05:09 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

A sha man? what am i

Hey i just want to know sha means energy right? And what i experieced in my psychosis was energy it started as a medition i fell suddenly into where i saw this spiraling red green yellow energy (like rastafari colors) after i woke up everyone had the same green eye color and prana was channeled into me as wisdom energy i could literally answer anything as my mind thought it was correct. After that i felt negative energy as clearing in my room as i had cried to prana showing me my childhood dream and thought pattern (A formula 1 car driving around for 22 minuttes with the old icon and commentators stop talking while i thought) the morning after i felt this negative bubble energy in my room and i tried to meditate it away and basicly jumped in the cold sea in march with all my cloth on since my mom had once told me that if it feels like a dream just jump in the sea. I came home and heard all star smash mouth and thought i should do something fun, basicly it ended with me smashing a window cause i thought a cat wanted out in the freedom when i tried to go in for the cat it stood like an egyptian statue with totally black eyes. So basicly the police came and took me to the mental hospital where i felt energy as ressonating and freeing and crying. I could dance and clear my own energy etc.

I just want to know that if sha means energy if i could be a shaman? I can smoke normal tobacco to "calling spirits shamans dream" and i strongly believe that no matter what dimension etc i am in i will always get back to the "old world" old sun old moon old world, where there isnt even dimensions or thoughts.

Also i feel energy as in chi, negative energy, i can ressonate, if someone has died i feel strong clearence energy, i have even felt love as energy. I actually feel very good all the time.