View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Master
There is truth to what Saturnine Pluto is asking about. She has a reason to question the connection. It is there and it means something.

I was thinking about it this morning before I found this thread.

One thing I have learned is we are not all the same. An appropriate lesson or truth that one person has been shown does not apply to everybody.

Doreen isn't my Guru but her teachings might be appropriate for some people to gain understanding and apply it.

Some of us have personal experiences where we are taught certain things. We have been taught from within and worked with that and studied what we are guided to study and sometimes we meet people who can help us gain understanding. This is a personal path.

A person who has a calling, has their own path. Another person on a different path cannot tell them what is so and what is not so. What is so for one person may not be so for another.

That is why we have to respect each other and our different experiences and beliefs. There could be common ground but there are differences also. I can't say "I am right and you are wrong" because nobody knows the absolute truth. If we are lucky, we might find our own truth that works for us.

Once you step onto your path it is a neverending journey. You will meet others along the way who might have a message for you, or a job for you to do. The journey is the thing you are supposed to do.

I was taught that everybody has their own way and I am to respect that. If someone is way different and I can't talk to them, then I can't talk to them because there will be no middle ground. I respect their right to believe whatever they want. If someone forces their beliefs on me, I would be busy also.

I had Jehovahs Witnesses come to my door. They invited me to an event and gave me a pamphlet. I have my ways, but they simply let me know that I was invited. That was nice and it was done in a way that was respectful. I respect them for having faith. I do also but in a different way. I appreciate the invitation but I wouldn't be able to attend.