View Single Post
Old 29-12-2011, 12:12 AM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
i think people that are pronounced dead like Jim mentioned and you are referring to her, aren't really dead, just as you say...their pulses and heartrates are just so low they aren't even detected. I read of a baby born and pronounced dead but the mother would not let go...held the baby two hours and it started to cry...the baby's about 9 months now, I guess... but obviously, the baby was born alive..

There is a section of the puffer fish that if you eat it, it can kill you, but some cultures use that part of the fish to put someone in what appears to be death state....and looked upon as a zombie as they 'come back to life'... so people like that or as you stated, I don't believe are truly, in fact, dead...just like people undergoing an operation and their muscles are so relaxed,b ut they can feel every bit of pain, but are unable to speak, open their eyes, scream out their pain and so they have to lie there and endure. I once woke up after anesthesia and could not move. It was a horrible experience and I'm glad I wasn't awake before that, but I lay there and for a moment, i actually thought I was in a morgue just because I could not speak. my eyes opened wide but I could not turn my head, I could not speak...I saw a body next to me on other table, but it was covered from what I could see out of my perepheral vision. People just went about their business around me...It was a frightening ordeal thinking you might have died or they thought you did and you can't move or speak. i was grateful when someone finally took notice that i was awake and helped me to come around.

Hi Sarian, I can't even begin to contemplate the thoughts that must have been rushing through your mind as you went through this ordeal. Thank goodness someone noticed your predicament and helped you. It's definitely one experience you will never forget.

I also found it interesting to read about the puffer fish example you mentioned, thank you for sharing. One fish to keep away from that's for sure.