View Single Post
Old 21-04-2018, 03:03 AM
Master
The concept of Hell is metaphorical, alluding to all the wrong choices and decisions we make in this life, which turns our awareness away from the Divine principle and causes suffering (usually of our own creation) as diametrically opposed to the bliss of transcendence.

Hell isn't a place, it is a state of being for those who know better, but act as if they do not just to pacify their ego.

I realised this a while ago...it was 42 degrees Celcius outside (and inside)...I was also going through menopausal hot flushes on top of it...and in addition, my kundalini fire was stuck at my throat chakra...all of this together felt like I was about to spontaneously combust at any given moment and I prayed for the relative coolness that a 'lake of fire' would provide.

Of course, I also realised that had I been taking phytoestrogens, grounding myself, surrendering to this overwhelming stifle-ness instead of fighting it and whining about it, I probably would not be in that predicament anyway, because the hotter I felt, the hotter I actually became and thus showed immense gratitude for cold showers and icepacks along my spine.