Thread: Energy Mastery
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 02:10 AM
Guide

Energy Mastery

Hi all. As you all know there are several healing modalities out there. Personally, Reiki was the first I pursued. My first teacher for level one didn't teach me nearly half of what I needed to know about how energy works, leading me to a true earth angel I met on here who guided me through a sort of spiritual self healing boot camp, and I learned tons. Wanting to pursue further healing for myself and others, I was led to my next teacher for Reiki level 2. She explained it all so simply and confirmed so much of what my earth angel mentor taught me.

Today I came across an ad for "Energy Mastery" and listened to the hour and a half presentation. Of course much of the beginning was filled with "has this happened to you? Wonder why you're not getting results?" kind of pitch, but then it touched on the missing pieces several modalities lack, and to be quite honest, it kinda has me really intrigued. I'm wondering if anyone has heard of Energy Mastery (the name is trademarked)?? If so, what are your thoughts?

What hit me was how they preached about how long it takes with other modalities to stir up the muck and overcome it to finally achieve healing. They gently bashed reiki, eft tapping, and hypnosis to name a few and gave reasons why they aren't so effective.

If anyone has come across Energy Mastery, I'd love to hear your thoughts...if not look it up and let me know what you think.