View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 02:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
It is inadequate to speak in terms of "before" the physical universe existed yet I do. In the higher spiritual dimensions a great group of entities which were far above mere human beings exist. If we were to try to describe what they do we would probably say they "express livingness". We simplify by referring to the mind of God. It is this which led to the application of great minds specifically upon lower spiritual "matter". At a certain "moment" this resulted in a flash and the beginning of the lowest of all yet seen. Our physical universe was born. It resulted from the application of mind upon spiritual matter which then congealed, slowed and became more dense than anything yet seen.

In the above we find, as you say, matter out of mind. More specifically dense physical matter out of higher more refined, less dense, spiritual matter born of the application of mind which, in turn, resulted from a focused mighty will. Mind over matter. Will power.

You refer to consciousness as having two forms, fields and pathways. I say that, as a principle, consciousness is, in essence, no more than the signature of the creative will which lays behind all. I would suggest that downstream from this we would find the paths and fields that you suggest. Deep within the primordial basalts of the Earth consciousness exists. Far out in the cold emptiness of interstellar space there is also the conscious signature of the beginnings. In both those environments more subtle energies are all invasive. They coincide and invigorate what we commonly see. They do not carry consciousness. They are conscious. Consciousness is best explained by thinking it as though it were a lingering result, a gift perhaps, of the great mind which created. If there are fields and pathways hereabouts they are also the same in the very highest realms. Consciousness is not a field, nor is it a cause. It is better described as being the personal signature of God. All of creation is imbued with it. As such it certainly would qualify as your "base stuff". Great post.

There are no disagreements in our views.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]