View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi Justin,

Interesting question you have for Sparrow. I always thought that upon death, the cord is always severed, or that this severing of the cord is a cause of death ?

Which leads me to another question Sparrow ~
when one Astral Projects, isn't this silver cord as I have heard it called, what brings us back to our body ? What if, during the Astral projection travels, somehow this cord detaches... do we die in midair, so to speak ? and not return to our bodies, but remain a soul floating in cyberspace ?

confused Angel xx
My blessed prayers of love and peace to you and your heart, Dream Angel.

You are generally on track with your understanding of the silver cord, as it has been called. It is the role of your doorkeeper to act as ‘doorkeeper’ between your physical counterpart and your spirit. This is to say, they will watch over the health of this tender intimate marriage of energies, and oversee the doorway; the bridge which connects your human existence to your spiritual one. There is no reason to be concerned about fears of your etheric thread, your silver cord, being detached while astral projecting. As colourful as you depict this route and cause of passing to be, it is one you are very unlikely to face if you remain respectful to your human counterpart.

It is good to speak with you again this way.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸