Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Ascender

Wow, you have been going through the bulk of it for a year? That's long, the bulk of it lasted about 3-4 months for me. Fortunately the universe saw to it that I didn't have to work during this time. It would have been difficult to hold a job through it. At the time, it felt like I was in another dimension, at times, my soul felt disjointed from my body. However, when it did normalize out, I missed it. It does slow down at some point, and things return to somewhat- normal. When this happened, the physical symptoms stopped. What remains is the connection to the spiritual realm and the knowledge you gain. You are never the same or can never view things like you did before.

The numbers have stayed with me, only now they change depending on what's going on. It started with 11:11, than I saw the pattern of 33, 44, 55 or 333, 444, 555 for months, and I do mean months and months on end. Many times a day, far too many to be coincidence. Now I see whatever numbers coincide with what is happening, the last few weeks it's been 44 or 444 all the time, before that it was 22 and 222. And when I look up the meanings of the numbers, it always coincides with what is going on.

I'm glad someone brought up that it doesn't float you off to another dimension though, because from what I have experienced so far, it's all about an internal change. It doesn't mean that the external world will change, at least mine hasn't yet. If you're expecting your world to suddenly become perfect or for your problems to go away, you're going to be disappointed. Of course, directly after I went through the bulk of ascension I went into the dark night of the soul, so than everything became extremely hard. The vibration raise and new perspective helped, I went through a lot that the old me, would have crumbled and not been able to deal with at all. I still get connection to entities, they seem like the only ones on my side right now, they have assured me that I'm not actually alone, although it seems like it.

Last edited by jro5139 : 08-08-2017 at 02:35 AM.