View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
It was just a suggestion, Shivani Devi; not a demand, and also just an idea. You didn't like it, and I see in retrospect perhaps it was inappropriate. I've apologized.

I certainly don't know much about Hinduism and am happy to step outside of your domain if this is what this area is - I also don't do watered down versions, but maybe the areas I am interested in are simpler. My consideration was not for myself either.

JL
I understand and I also apologise. The frustration and intolerance is showing... but this needs to stop and I am not talking about you, but about me...about this!

I am glad I have most of my friends and supporters on SF here, in this thread, because I have some news.

The next two days will be my last two days on SF for quite some time. I won't say indefinitely, but in the foreseeable future anyway.

It starts with a camping trip this weekend for three days...out where mobile phone reception does not exist.

Then, I am going to the Shanti Mission Ashram for a week of healing and Yoga...The woman who runs it and myself have a mutual friend (a rich friend) who has arranged for me to spend some time there, in return for giving a few lectures on Tibetan Buddhism. I will be very busy for that week... spending most of it in total mouna (silence).

After this, I shall be enrolling in a local Buddhist University (Nan Tien Institute) studying Mindfulness, Eastern Medicine and Psychology for three months, before going off on another retreat for a week.

When I get back from that, I will be working on getting my IYTA (Yoga Teachers Accreditation) which I had many years ago but it lapsed and saving up my pennies to spend a year traveling around South East Asia.

I need to put my focus and time elsewhere now because I feel that being here has served its purpose and now it is only holding me back from achieving my goals and dreams.

I will still check in from time to time...once every few months or so until I get established, after I find a life outside this forum and can come back and post here on my own terms.

I still have two days to tie up loose ends...do a few things online that I need to do and then I am off.

I will miss you all and wish you all only love, peace and happiness for the future.

Aum Namah Shivaya