Thread: I'm annoyed
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2019, 04:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I,ve been studying Death and the Afterlife and if there is reincarnation for the past couple of years and I've found out that most of the websites on this subject contradict each other.
There's so much false info out there,I don't know what to believe.(That's my rant folks,I'll get back to studying).

ps.This sites good though.

I would encourage you to stop quantifying something that was never intended to be quantified. Whether you believe in an after life or not has no influence on whether there is one waiting for you or not. So why stress about not knowing the truth?

If you need assurance about life after death, then I can ask if you you've ever experienced non-existence? I can also ask you why it took 10 billion years for the universe to give you this one shot at life? I mean is there a line up in the stars for a chance at life? So then out of oblivion a life formed into a sentient being. If that's the case. You see more life come into existence every day what does that tell you about the nothingness of non-existence?

If we both could agree you are a being capable of understanding and feelings why worry about returning to that oblivion? I mean if you, a beautiful creature of the heavens rose out of nothing than could it be so inconceivable that it might actually happen again and again? When your body dies another one is born some where in the world.

Who would stop it? Ask yourself that and if your heart reveals a level of understanding you will have your answer about the afterlife. No book, no NDE, no religion. Just your heart is all you ever needed to open up the secrets of the universe.