View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 05:53 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

It is also true that when you are non-verbal, nature will enhanse your other senses. I am dysletic myself so I can appreciate the differences between good linear communicators and those of us who are not as quick with linear comprehension. As I evolve my perceptual and creative skills, my linear reflexes decline. A business owner once told me that he and his linera thinking staff could not appreciate what I had to offer them(paraphasing). My understanding is that with the autistic child, those who look after them fall into that same category. However this gap can be closed with the use of telepathy.

Is the girl the OP refers to non-verbal? Autism is such a broad band of abilities and issues, and I don't recall that being mentioned. Since this girl has friends (the mutual friend that the OP knows her through) I surmised that she was verbal and able to carry on friendships. OP does say she is mentally challenged, so my guess is she's also of limited intellectual ability. I realize that some autistic people, even profoundly effected ones, are quite psychic, I'm just trying to piece together what her limitations are in order to better understand the situation.