View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I'd like to add on to Blue Tiger's message, if you take that advice. Remember that the subconscious does not comprehend negative words like "not" or "can't."

Speaking of subconscious, I hear that sometimes it is the subconscious or unconscious that is the part of the person telepathically communicating. (I.E. My twin might not know they are telepathically communicating with me.)

Hi,

That is correct. There are indeed layers of awareness. The conscious aspect of a person is often the last layer of awareness to know what is happening.

My twin and I do have a conscious connection. She spoke of that to a mutual friend who shared this with me. So for us we have conscious telepathic validation.

It is also true that when you are non-verbal, nature will enhanse your other senses. I am dysletic myself so I can appreciate the differences between good linear communicators and those of us who are not as quick with linear comprehension. As I evolve my perceptual and creative skills, my linear reflexes decline. A business owner once told me that he and his linera thinking staff could not appreciate what I had to offer them(paraphasing). My understanding is that with the autistic child, those who look after them fall into that same category. However this gap can be closed with the use of telepathy.

I do research and study telepathy extensively. However my exposure to the autistic community is very limited. Those that have done both have a lot to say on this subject.
https://suzymiller.com/

My question to you is are you open minded enough to consider more is going on with the autistic child than you have been taught?

I apologize to Drtridr1012 for lettiing my obsession with this become a distraction from his concern. It could play into assisting him with this girl if he is willing to see her as more than a disabled person.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/