View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Suspended

i think somewhere in all that i was trying to make a point that in those times some of us(quite a lot of us i would think) learned how to mask our light in various ways.we still didnt listen to them but we just werent ready to be seen.and now we are starting to emerge from our patient wait when the time wa s RIGHT.for me that time is NOW.for others its already happened.and for yet others their time will also come.and the movement to the 5d is truly taking place.finally.been waiting years for this.....its not egotistical.its giving.its loving.its serving.its unconditional.and its most definitely a dance.enjoy everyone.incidentally i spent 4 YEARS walking in the forests around that particular island trying to figure it out.with my dogs.and when i understood,i came up with the idea that peeps show up in the forests,lets get a whole bunch of speakers around the place and get the trance music going.worlds first permanent party.so those on the island could no longer suffer in silence.course that idea was simply too soon for it to actually happen,people just werent ready for those kinds of radical thoughts.but i do like the sound of a permanent party that just keeps on going.....