View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 01:40 AM
Gracey

[quote=mindanalyzer]I have had many spiritual experiences that could be classified as very strange

In my childhood and early adulthood, I had constant dreams of demons, monsters, and evil beings and I was very afraid of the dark. After that, I got involved in Santeria (an African religion practiced in the Caribbean) which I think got me even deeper in the hole.

Years passed and I went to study abroad; at one point I went a couple of months, having dreams [night after night] of physical fights with a demon. This was taking a big toll on my life. I tried many things (invoking Jehovah, the virgin of cobre [cuba], etc) but nothing worked; One night I invoked the name of Jesus and I noticed that the demon got nervous; I continued doing that and eventually he fled. These dreams did not return

Well, I felt again in the hole with these false religions (promising solutions to immediate problems, material gains, etc -> all a lie) but it was different this time; I knew that Jesus was the truth and that what I was doing was wrong. That led to a lot of self-torture and I guess some self-discovery.

Then I moved to the US and this situation continued. At one point the nightmares and my psychological state were so bad that I could no longer cope with this, so I decided to throw away all my Santeria rituals and went to do the way of Saint James in Spain (alone by bike), as a spiritual purge, asking for forgiveness.

Well, these nightmares stopped. I started reading the bible and then I started dreaming of angels, first of bad angry angels who I would fight to no end [while invoking the name of Jesus] and then with good warrior angels who would teach me. I even had this crazy beautiful dream in which a group of warrior angels of the Lord anointed me with oil (on my legs and upper back) and a pair of feathery wings sprouted from my back. I clarify that I have never prayed to angels; I pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ but I have this strong admiration for Michael the archangel.

I would say that I had about 100 dreams in which I would see myself with wings, in a period of 2 years; all of them were exciting and empowering, it was as if living in a different parallel reality; I would get my wings on demand to fight evil beings and to fly. Whenever I would do something stupid in these dreams, I would automatically feel this strong sense of dread and shame, and I would automatically start praying to God the father for forgiveness. During this time I would pray Our Father’s prayer a lot during my dreams. I have not had these dreams for a while and I miss them A LOT

I had this one dream that I have no idea of the meaning to this day:

In this dream there were several doors and one door had the label "Jesus Christ". I was asked by ‘someone’ to choose a door and I answered “I choose Jesus no matter what” and a door opened. I crossed and at that point I dont remember the details but I am in an ugly jail full of despair and suffering, I realized that I was in HELL. I asked “why am I here if I chose Jesus”? and I got the answer “You chose hell”

I have never found the meaning to this. Would you share your perspective?

God bless you[/quot

This "someone" in your dream was tricking you, like a demon would.

another point could be that your subconscious likes to torture you, to get you to face your own fears.

another point could be that one does not need to get to God through Jesus. The kingdom of heaven is within. and keep in mind that when Jesus died, the story goes that he went to hell for 3 days. you could of just went to where Jesus was at that particular time.

anyways, i am very glad that you found a weapon that scares the demons off. I am like you and battle demons in my dreams.