View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 10:26 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
Thank you for the detailed response, Colorado! I have a couple of questions:

1- I still don't quite understand your concept of time. Is time still sequential in the spirit world? I have read that people can "split" their spirit energy to achieve many tasks simultaneously- perhaps much like multitasking on Earth. Still, the information transferred through telepathic communication must happen in sequence, as do whatever other events, right? If so, then isn't that, in a way, the passage of "time", even if it isn't added up as we do here? Cause and effect?

2-What makes certain beings able to perform feats of apparition, clearly move objects, walk on floors making noise, while others must content themselves with sending small signs of synchronicity and subtler messages?

The past, present and future are simotaneous...all are playing out at the same time. Time is not linear..like it is here.
I'm doing my best to put it into words...because what I saw was energy....even telepathic thoughts, which I did see...was energy being transferred from being to being in waves. The energy actually had color.

Some of the things you mentioned, many are performed at night or early morning hours...and there's many things at play..
Such as atmospheric conditions, the spiritual level of the soul, the open consciousness of the seeker, ECT

Some of the things you mentioned, walking on floors, ECT ( could be an imprint, ( this is another form of energy) some beingand are able to perform different spiritual tasks based on their spiritual growth, and level. Cause and effect are basically free will, if I'm understanding you correctly.

Throughout the day, most of us tap into our subconscious, we go in and out...while mostly conscious, it is the subconscious that energy freely comes and goes...in and out...from us to others, and vice versa. Most of it is passed off as random thoughts, feelings, ECT...when it is energy being transferred by others, or energy we are tapping into...depending on our vibrational wavelength at that time. If the wavelength s match, the message is often received, even if it is not acknowledge d by the recipient.

However, this can be recognized as psychic gifts, to another extent. If we tap into our own develop Ed gifts, could be through feelings, dreams, intellect, ECT...I'm whatever way each soul is most developed in...then we can also learn to read this energy, and actually form images, pictures, sound, and even other planes in existence, it does take development for most people, even if the foundation is already there.

It's hard to describe the energy world, when we live in a much more dense/physical reality.

Here's an example I'm going to try to use comparison for you.

Say, I'm 8 ft tall. There's 20 random people around me. I decide to through a ball straight ahead of me...who is going to reach that ball? Certainly not someone who can't reach that high, but the few taller ones will be able to

This is how vibrations and energetic wavelengths work in the spiritual world.
Unless you grow a few more feet, you might not reach the ball...when likening that to energy, you can reach the ball..if your vibrations are higher or on the same wavelengths. Good positive energy, love, happiness for example are higher frequencies...and negative energy, is hate, hurt and other lower frequency energy. It is harder to get a message from the spiritual world that is on a higher frequency...if you are not on that same positive frequency, spiritually, emotionally, ECT.

Most people pray and look for signs...when they are in a dark place themselves..that's why they are looking for signs, messages, and visitation s in the first place...for some kind of hope or faith...but we kinda have to have that already...to match their frequency...since they are in the energy world. That's why meditation, and sleep...are often the easiest way to contact us, if at all possible...since it resets our frequency each night, to our spiritual base, most times. There are exceptions. If they can not reach us, this way....they often resort to using electrical appliances(physical world energy)and other people who are in tuned to their frequency.

Sorry for the typos, autocorrect isnt very friendly