View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
If dreams are our souls literally visiting the afterlife, why do we often lack conscious control? Does that imply we may lack conscious control of our environment/experience once we are deceased, until we are able to achieve full lucidity, like transitioning from a regular dream state to a lucid dream one?

Also, people who have NDEs, report having hyper awareness, and often 360 degree views, neither of which I, at least, have in my dreams. Doesn't that seem to imply that, perhaps, dreams are not the same as going into the spirit world?

I believe that souls evolve by developing and mastering, sequentially with some overlapping, through instincts, emotions, intellect, intuition. Humans mostly learned to master instincts, are now working on mastering emotions, developed some intellect, and only scratch the surface of intuition.

Also, there is the duality of the human mind: conscious vs. subconscious.

Dreams (including most of lucid dreaming / out-of-body / astral projection) are projections (focus of attention into consciousness) onto the imagination plane, which isn't the same as the afterlife plane.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.