View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 07:52 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
The short answer is yes well sometimes. No pun intended. Your loved ones experience time differently than you, because they can be in different places at once (BTW you can too). Where you have one living body that is bounded by space-time your loved ones can cover great distances instantaneously. Amazing huh? The only thing you need to do is just think of them. Dreams. Dreams are our time to work through problems and make connections with other spirits beside our loved ones. And they know that. They don't want to interfere with our experience so they tend to just watch us in the background. Trust me though your loved ones do visit you, but you probably don't recognize them or remember such encounters. This sucks for us because our brains aren't made to remember the other side without their help. When we do remember something it's because you have a lucid dream. Lucid dreams are not healthy for us because we aren't at rest during this time. But they do happen about the time we are starting to wake up.

In this beautiful moment we can take a mental snap shot of the spirit world and bring it back with us in our waking world, a memory is formed. If you want to remember your encounters with your loved ones. Start a dream journal.

Write down every dream that you remember. This practice trains your brain to take more mental notes during sleep. You will start to realize how often you feel visited by random people and some of those people remind you of some one deceased on the other side. Guess what that's them.

After awhile your dreams will start to make more sense and you will see loved ones as you remembered them.

I hope this info helps.

sf
If dreams are our souls literally visiting the afterlife, why do we often lack conscious control? Does that imply we may lack conscious control of our environment/experience once we are deceased, until we are able to achieve full lucidity, like transitioning from a regular dream state to a lucid dream one?

Also, people who have NDEs, report having hyper awareness, and often 360 degree views, neither of which I, at least, have in my dreams. Doesn't that seem to imply that, perhaps, dreams are not the same as going into the spirit world?