View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I really don't even have to do a thing. The spirit can handle it without me. I've already done the work simply by making the observations and connecting the dots. The spirit can lead those two to see each other. I don't need to say or do anything.

And Hell, why would I? He was used to DOG ME. MASSIVE DISRESPECT, why would I repay such overt spiritual evil with any sort of "help".

What would it say to rudely insult someone and then expect the person you insulted to do you a huge favor in return?

It says SADISM.

He should be there tonight but it's possible that he won't be. If I don't see him tonight, the next night I work is Wednesday. Should see him then if not tonight, and if i don't see him Wednesday it will be Fri / Sat.

I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to see that PUPPET because I guarantee that he will be remarkably different and will NOT be displaying an interest in and attraction to me anymore. He did on Saturday, right up until the end of our shift. You watch, I guarantee it: the next update will detail a change in him.

I had a vision last week, by the way: I was walking into the store while he was leaving. As he was leaving, a woman was with him walking behind him. She was wearing a belly shirt (a tshirt pulled up and tied in a knot in the front to expose her belly).

And, have I mentioned lately how much I DESPISE spirituality (because for me it is pure fire, pure evil and pure Hell).

You know what?

I need to reopen the brothel doors.