View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 11:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTM19

I recently adjusted my diet to eating healthier, trying to cut gluten out of my diet because I read it was beneficial for empaths.

As an empath, I already struggle with being in my body and trusting it. The fear of anaphylaxis is definitely connected to this. The appointment was canceled a dew days later (not by my request) and that's when I knew this was a lesson, and one that I was ready to learn.

A couple days in to my obsessing, I was talking to myself trying to gain some understanding because I could sense that deep down I know I'm safe, but I just could not stop worrying. Suddenly the thought "I don't want to die like that again" popped in my head and was gone so fast that I almost missed it.

So I know this is related to a past life, and I've been getting better about eating without worrying, but once in a while the fear comes back. I'm at the point where I think help from others is a great option.

How interesting.

Where did you read that about gluten and empaths? Would you share the link?

My dog is 14 and I've had him since he was 9 weeks old. I'm the only owner he's ever had and he has ZERO reason to be terrified of vacuum cleaners, fireworks, or thunder, but he's freaked out by them all. Sometimes he gets so worked up, I have to give him a doggy Valium. I can't help but wonder if he experienced war in some way in a past life. His fear boggles the mind.

I was just saying today that he doesn't understand that he has nothing to fear by any of those things. And then I immediately wondered how often that same line could be applied to my fears and worries. And I wondered if anyone/thing said "The girl just doesn't realize she has nothing to fear."

Snort.

If someone asked me what scares me, I'd have to honestly answer - probably E V E R Y T H I N G but that bush, my sunglasses, and doilies. So sad.