View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Experiencer
Shamanism: What role do crystals play in your spirituality?

Hello again, this time I'd like to ask the shamanic practitioners out there what role crystals play in their spirituality. For me, I have a difficult time connecting to them and - with the exception of crystals I find in the "wild" - feeling their influence. On a couple of occasions I have had a Journey that took me to visit crystals, and I saw their immense energy and inter-realm way of existence. They hold a fascination for me and I love them. However I just can't seem to have as good a connection and potent feeling from them as other beings.

I'm curious to see what others experience when working with crystals. Do you have an easier time feeling their power, or are there only certain ones at certain times? Do you have any interesting stories related to Journeys involving crystals?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."