View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 09:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

We all have our time when we are called back to the Light that we came from and its not an easy time for those we leave behind. It is very rare that one does not make an easy crossing to the Light as there are so many around to help in the passing. Both the living and non living and the Angelic. We are never alone.

We want contacts we want to know that our loved one is fine, and many times it can take time for a message to come to us they are OK. We have to remember that we are at times called back for a higher purpose. It does not mean they have not made safe passage. More that they are busy at times settling in.

I know from perssonal experience loosing my Dad at the age of 25 (I am now 56) it was not until I was 36 and had my frist child (when he was 2) that I had any contact from my Dad (and I am a Medium).

Life is a blessing but too we are blessed in our passing. We are loved and remembered by our family.

Lynn