View Single Post
Old 25-05-2013, 04:15 AM
Iseke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnrjpf99
I do appreciate your input. I just want to say that When I had all of my dreams and memories about my past life, I was a young child. I had no influence at all about who I was.
I only discovered who, years later and when I did my first thought was "your kidding me..No way". The other person in question does have a lot of the same memories uninfluenced by any kind of media as well.

You mean in regards to whether you or your friend were really this person or not? You didn't say whether the person was famous. I just listed it as an option since this kind of thing does come up from time to time and it tends to be FPLs when people claim to have had the same past life. Definitely not impossible, but there are a lot of potential factors for why it might be so. I've even heard of things like soul fragments, wherein pieces of the soul (usually in the case of a person whose life was rather high profile in the karmatic sense) attach themselves to other souls who then pick up on the memories of that lifetime. I can't really comment on whether I believe such a thing is possible or how it works, but I've heard of things like that.