View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 06:12 AM
Knower
Message from mom while astral?

A little background; I started astral projecting about 3.5 years ago. The first few times it was completely spontaneous. I remember the first time it happened, I thought "Oh my God, it's real! This is amazing!" I had previously thought out of body experiences/astral projection were not real. Boy was I wrong. Since then, I've gotten a bit better at control and initiating it. Most of the experiences are short and sometimes hazy (poor vision). However, I have had some beautiful experiences.

This experience happened about a year and a half ago. I intentionality went out of body and immediately entered what I would describe as a warehouse. I walked down a hall to investigate, turned a corner and saw my mother standing there. My mother passed away about 17 years ago. I've encountered her a few times while "out and about"; the interactions are usually brief with lots of hugs. 😊 This time, I immediately asked her if the gravely voice I had heard while exiting my body was George (George is what we nicknamed the spirit/ghost in my childhood home). I don't know why i thought it was him, but at the time I did. He can be quite grumpy and sometimes a flat out jerk. Lol

After I asked if it was George, she made this "Mmmmmmm" sound as if she debated on telling me. I asked again and she said "Listen, pay attention. You need to remember 50 10". Of course I asked what that meant. She said "Just remember, 50 10. Something will happen next week and you'll know what it means." That was it. I blinked and was back in my body, awake, trying to figure out what that meant. It nagged at me, so I called my father and explained the whole experience (he believes me lol). He wondered if it had to do with the date of May 10th. This happened around May 5th or 6th. I thought, maybe, but it seemed too easy. So I figured when the time came, I would know what 50 10 meant.

Fast forward a few days later. My cousin called in the afternoon, uncontrollably crying, trying to speak. Finally, I understand her. She was saying "He's gone! He's gone! My brother is gone, he's dead!" Obviously I was shocked, her brother was 31 years old, his death was a total surprise. I jumped in the car to go to her house. Then it hit me; The date was May 10th. I called my father to deliver the news and to start rallying the family together. Then I said "Dad, it's May 10th". He said "Oh my God. It is! It was true!" To this day, I'm still flabbergasted and shocked over this. The only thing I could and can think of is that I was given a sort of "heads up" on my cousins death? I don't know. It seems too crazy to be true.

Any thoughts or similar experiences are appreciated. Thank you so much!