View Single Post
Old 16-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Knower
What even is the New Age movement? lol I got into this "New Age" stuff in Oct. of 2014 but that was because I was on the search for truth. I felt empty and felt that there wasn't really any purpose to this all and was unable to truly see the meaning in the bible (I was a christian believer until I lost hope). Then I started to read up on this "New Age" stuff, chakras and their purposes and functions, meditation (mainly because I lacked focus, concentration and was very far from reality, still kind of am) and vibrations. I've learned a lot in a year but still having a hard time to apply it. Love and Light the strongest forces in life is what I've also learned and that love is the main thing. I'm not really all for this "New Age Movement" because I don't label myself as a part of it. I just want the truth to life; why we are here and how to live life. I feel more hope now than I did when a Xtian yet it hurts to see the state of the world and the state of myself. "If you want to change the world, you have to change yourself first" or however it's quoted :P haha Good luck on your journey.