View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:42 PM
amy green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
If there is a cosmic orchestration can you imagine the logistical difficulties? One would also have to assume that the free will would often have to negated.
The second part of your post provides a clue to what is happening, you detect synchronicity's because you are primed and sensitized towards certain events.
Let's not forget that anybody else who may notice the exact same event as you do there is probably no notion of synchronicity. For them it is just a thing happening.

Hmmm logistical difficulties - are you trying to appraise what cosmic consciousness can/can't do? I would have thought such dynamics are well within the scope of something all-encompassing, wouldn't you? Also, why does it have to be all or nothing re. freewill? There is scope for both to co-exist. Can you provide further clarification to show how this cannot be so.

Re. the word synchronicity. No, I'm never primed when this occurs. When I'm reading and listening to the radio, I'm not thinking "hey, wonder if I'll get synched here!". Do you not find it somewhat beyond the laws of probability that I should be reading an unusual word and hear the same word the exact split second? Does this not strike you as more than a little bit weird/odd! It always takes me by surprise. I'd put it down to coincidence if it wasn't so unlikely. The meaning of this escapes me - it happens so often now - just put it down to the cosmos reminding me how magical life can be! Unless you know otherwise?...