View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyToad
There are different perceptions with no ability to prove or disprove any of them, so it can get rather complicated.

In my own perception, "demons" are often remarkably similar to humans, just disembodied and often able to access more knowledge, so then it gets a bit more interesting.

Are humans evil?

Attempting to answer that question may help some to draw parallel conclusons on seemingly more mysterious matters.
Good point. I also feel a bit empathy for every "spiritual being" I have been thinking, and perhaps demons are just as humans, and even past-humans, so some of them are nice and you could have positive interactions for the "not so nice" -ones too. Just as humans. Someone can say about one person, that he is a jerk, but you can still have positive interactions with that guy.

And I see that, if you respect someone, no matter is he a demon/human/whatever, he will most likely to come and help you. And I see, that spiritual beings usually see more ways to solve problems than we do. If one brings me happiness, I do not care has he/she been called evil or not, I rather make my own decisions.