View Single Post
Old 17-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Master
Aknaton my good friend - when you or I put a message on like this, we are firstly telling the world, secondly hoping someone will see similar, and so to share experiences - the same as my post about about vision in church - and when you got back to me, I get a wow message that a person waits a lifetime to read, so thank you Jesus and Aknaton for that reply.

The blue sky in meditation and early mornings I was telling you all about has changed recently to a circle with mist around the edges - its like a vortex inviting me in, bit like you see on science fiction movies when people are ready to time travel - but times not right yet, its just there ready for when the time is right.

I have Tinnitus, under control with the power of the mind ive researched - but last week or so its been going up about 6-7 am quite noticeably T has. And this face ive been seeing for weeks now, its in the distance 2 small eyes and like out of focus stony face - so I kept ignoring it.

So today feeling brave and realising as I progress in life, nothing to fear anyway, I decide to zoom in on it, refocus better connection and I hear a different tinnitus that ive not heard before. Then within 2 seconds and 'tuned in to the signal' and the image held for 2 seconds, a white eagle, didn't see wings image came into front of my mind 'so close' so fast like Higher Self did once. It was White Sky?? It held for 2 seconds though before the vortex closed... white Eagle 'non fiery eyes though' and a yellow beak - I looked online at eagle photo exact replica to what I seen. so thanks for your post on this or I wouldn't have a clue, and its not something you can look up online or tell your doctor about, give him a miss on this one I think lol.