View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Knower

Did I see a glimpse of the lower 4th dimension?

Hi everyone, I’m finding after accidentally activating my 3rd eye somewhat I am having very strange things happen to me in the mornings. So if I wake up, lying on my back, just from a dream, after a few moments my body will freeze up on me and I’ll hear an emanating sound in my ears, I get out of this by moving my fingers and toes. I am sure this isn’t sleep paralysis as I am able to move at first and not seen an entity. Today’s one was a strange one, I must have been awake for at least 5 minutes before it happened. But it was triggered by me looking at my wall and seeing small black dots, which turned out to be little spiders (a fear of mine) and then my body froze up, I did the usual finger trick but when I lifted my head up I felt like a tentacle across my forehead pin my back down again, I actually grabbed what would have looked like thin air to get it off. I broke free anyway. I wondering if these spiders were something of a different dimension, they weren’t there after the experience. And if anyone has a clue what is happening I would be very grateful :)