View Single Post
Old 18-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Master
Interesting turn this thread took, I would say a lot of sexual attraction is subtle and people may not be aware of it. Wanting to look attractive and recognized for being attractive may not mean that person is actively seeking sex but there is an underlying pattern of seeking recognition and approval..

I think everyone should dress as they want (I'd wear only tracksuits, hoodies and sporty clothes 24/7 if I could!! Yeah, ain't I an unsophisticated man? I don't care!) but really you can't tell me sharing selfies where one shows cleavage (combined with pouted or open lips) or a bare muscular chest doesn't has an unconscious desire of wanting to be seen as sexually attractive. I mean come on. Most of the time we may not be aware of it or tell ourselves there's another reason for doing it but there are unconscious desires and expectations. Becoming aware of such patterns helps us to be free of such chains.

I also agree with the others that Yjotir made an excellent post on abortion. And yeah, why doesn't the state take care of all those babies if it's so concerned? lol, never thought about it that way..