View Single Post
Old 17-12-2011, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
I dont mean you found out they had cancer and was going to die...

What I mean is...
Did someone come into your life and you had a feeling they wouldnt be there your whole life?

I knew my mom was going to die while I was still young. She died when I was 20. I started getting the feeling about 16-17 years old.
I cant describe it... it was just sort of a sadness.

Im starting to have feelings the same way with someone else Im close to.

Have yall ever had these feelings?
How did they feel?

Ronin - I had a step aerobics class a few years back and my instructor was on a wait list for an organ. He was pretty healthy, but abused his body with over eating then exercising. He was well-loved by tons of people in the community as he taught couples dancing too. He was a cheerful, loving guy that made every person feel special. Anyway, a fellow instructor came into our class and made an announcement that they were selling tickets to a cruse to celebrate his 50th birthday that was to take place in 3 weeks. Just as soon as she said that I instinctively said to myself, "He won't make it to his 50th birthday." I felt bad for having a negative thought and just put it out of my mind. Later that week I ran into a close friend of his in the grocery store and she asked me if I heard that he had died a few days earlier in the hospital.

Blackraven