View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 12:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
Or perhaps, wisdom CAN be 'taught,' but not through words.

ACIM says, 'Strictly speaking, words play no part in healing.'

It may be that wisdom can be taught through EXAMPLE.

Or it can be the result of love. For example, if I'm very upset, and someone is very kind to me, I might find healing, and may acquire wisdom as a result.

I enjoy reading your conversations.

When I began reading many spiritual/self healing books over many many years, they became a guide to show me what I was seeking at the time to find more, as myself (the knowledge triggered in resonation, inside me what I was unveiling) So they both served to support opening me, and educating me about life beyond my own knowing, but ultimately the experience through life was showing me the understanding and becoming more as myself. So what you know of through the mind/body as deeper understanding within yourself, will lead to a clarity of truth that comes from within. Wisdom then, in this way, becomes your wise self knowing more complete, what that first initial interest was actually speaking to you about deeper within your totality of being.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder