View Single Post
Old 20-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Guide
betterlifenw,

Thank you for posting your story and asking this question. I do have a TF that is bipolar and since he is medicated our connection has strengthened. At first he was very isolated within himself only letting me have a small portion of himself. Now he and I complete each other to such a degree that we share dreams and feel each others moods.

As the others have said he is my other half and oposite in so many ways to myself. But that is what makes us complete one another. I am high strung and he is more laid back. He balances me out in so many ways as I do him. When we have to be apart it is difficult and when we are together sometimes it isn't always easy but it is alway right.

If your TF is bipolar she needs medication in order to stop the rage of moods that swarm her mind. What she feels, to some degree, you will feel if you allow yourself and that can be dangerous. I know when my TF had a rough patch all I could do was be supportive and send him waves of warm caring thoughts and love. Sometimes that is enough.

I understand how frustrating it can be especially when you feel rejected by someone so much a part of you. I remember thinking that if my other half rejected me what chance did I have to be happy in life or death for that matter. But in truth the best time of my life has been since we have both acknowledged that we are each others TwinFlame. Having that connection is the most intense and rewarding thing a person can have. I know you said that she doesn't want anything to do with you and of course you have to abid by her wishes but that doesn't stop you from sending her warm caring thoughts. Wrapping her in a bubble of warm love from you may be just what she needs.

I truly hope that you can work things out and I wish you well.

Blessed Be
SpiritCarrier