View Single Post
Old 19-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Yes, so you understand that people don't want to be taken advantage, to possibly get hurt, that's a good reason, no?

That's great you're able to do lots of travelling. Or has this been forced upon you? It'll take patience and time to get to know people if that's what you want.

When someone asks where you're from, could you say I'm from a country now called Belize, Q'eqchi ethnicity of Mayan origins. I'm sure that'll spark much interest for a conversation. Must be difficult to be from a history you describe.

I dwell in the green and pleasant land btw

Yes i understand fear very well and the necessity to take precautions. The common dangers are being trapped, drugged or worse.. but i m quicker than any zones, because i m like the archer who sees things from very far, i go in only after i m sure of certain factors! I can see and hear everything, always three steps ahead... dont like to avoid dangers altogether also dont want to be trapped and helpless!

Thanks. I m grateful to my family and crew. We are now in a small island in the Arabian Sea, in a shape of a "tear drop"... located on a coral reef, surrounded by blue lagoons, electric thunderstorms gathered all around, putting the coconut tress under a disco, the air is cool and the red bills are returning to their nests, the children playing on the white sandy beaches, women preparing tuna delicacies, men returning from their fishing! Ah...heaven on Earth!

I m a marine geologist and i study the reefs, thus my travels are self imposed only to be able to have this freedom of meeting so many people, share stories, have a bite of their food, learn their culture, sing songs, play with the kids, cry a bit as i say goodbye and keep on moving(still keeping all of my experiences alive and well watered) where the winds take me...

Its good to be able to live in nature.Its the best place to be.
I m happy for you. :)