View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Sorry Nameless, but even with such a well thought out answer, it still doesn't make much of a difference.

I know much of the advice you give. I know about changing one's inner self. I clearly know about the benefits. I clearly have experienced lots of growth and love and wisdom.

I know how to channel. I've been meditating for years since I was a child. I know calmness, and I know what it's like to merge with oneness. But everything you said just made me feel like so much of a coward in comparison. Just why aren't I doing this right? Why am I not dealing with all this quickly enough? Why am I so easily hurt?

But for some reason -- it's still distressing. For some reason I'm still deeply lonely about this all. Still deeply scared. Still ready to fully accept the journey but still feel lacking of affirmation from anyone to cheer me on.

I guess I didn't really want advice. I've already tried everything. Tried everything except talking to someone about it and hearing their affirmation back.

Sorry if I sounded preachy. It was more meant to be a sharing than a, you need to do this or that sort of thing. I am working on not coming off as preachy...apparently I still have some work to do, so thank you for the validation