Thread: Sigil Magic?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:29 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
Interesting!
But I have questions... Do you still have to take into consideration the probability of that certain event happening, if you're going to be that specific? How realistic should one be? Say, I want to see an orange cat... But where I'm living there are no orange cats to begin with. And then I specify that the cat will walk into my living room at 8pm... But my house is all closed and locked up. Will such an event occur anyway? Or are there exceptions that should be noted in performing the ritual and manifesting its results?
Sorry if it sounded like I was thinking too much, lol... But I'm curious :p Anyway, it's cool to hear that it worked for you before!

hm, i didnt think of all that. i think it might still work - maybe there arent any orange cats in your area, that you know of. if you have a house and if you have a fire place it could fall in by the chimney ;)
i thing that if a spell works, it will work in unexpected ways. but after you cast the spell you definitely cant think about it anymore. AT ALL. you must forget about it completely.
i also don't recommend messing with the universe trying something out just to see if it works, because there is a saying that goes "you make plans and God laughs" - so, try it out when you truly need something.
when you make your sigil, concentrate on the thing you want to accomplish.
never use words like "i want, i wish for" instead use words like "i got" "i received" "i saw"...

ps..as i was typing the thing with the cat falling through th chimney i was thinking that what if something falls in my house? and then the rail of my thoughts changed to something else..next minute about 3 boxes fell from atop of a closet..my flatmate said the cats did it, bu they were both next to me..