View Single Post
Old 30-10-2011, 12:09 AM
Saba

Do you feel your twin flame through music?

“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back” (Plato)

“Where words fail, music speaks” (Hans Christian Andersen)

Hie everyone, I am new here and I’m just wondering if you and your TF have been brought closer together through music. In the 3 years I have known TF, there have been times when words alone could not express how I felt for him. Besides, due to the intensity of the connection, expressing what I felt through words often did more harm than good, as it caused him to create distance between us. This made it even more difficult as we live in different countries, and there are circumstances that make it difficult for us to be together. In spite of all this, the bond is proving to be unbreakable and too strong to ignore.

Part of what has given expression to this extraordinary relationship has been the music we have listened to together. These songs have sustained us through rollercoaster emotions - from love, passion, desire and longing for the other, to suspicion, doubt, anger, frustration, self-reflection, forgiveness, hope, trust and back to love again…The songs below are among many music videos we have watched, songs that I believe have helped him come to terms with the feelings he used to deny earlier on, that he is gradually beginning to acknowledge.

For many months when we didn’t speak, I kept him close to my heart, though it hurt that he kept running away. But the more I let go, and was less demanding or judgmental of him, the more he came back to me. I said less and let the music speak for itself, by just mailing a sentence or two wishing him well, with a music video link attached.
We are much closer now than we have ever been. A few days ago, he sent me an e-mail acknowledging the latest synchronicity, something he never used to do:
• we had both started researching on exactly the same topic, without ever having discussed it before
• we had both just ordered the same book online, without having discussed it

To me this helps to confirm that these unions exist; are designed by a Higher Power, God if you may, and what is meant to be will be, in God’s time.

I still get a rush of emotions/butterflies in my stomach when I listen to the many songs he and I have listened to. I feel him in those songs, “our songs.” I think of the times I have traveled to see him, or when he was here, of how it has felt to be with him, without completely being able to have him. The songs remind me of the hope I still have that we will one day be finally together.

Here is a list of our TF love songs/videos which you can watch by copy & paste on google:

A Thousand Years - Sting (cogals)

Time in a Bottle - Babyface (Supernovaazul1)

Mad about You - Sting & George Dalaras (phildemetrion)

Change the World - Eric Clapton & Babyface (appinity)

Beside You - Simply Red (saverios84 Nov 19)

My All - Mariah Carey

What are your favorite TF love songs?