View Single Post
Old 28-01-2012, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
But where would this "consciousness" go? We are energy and energy isn't destroyed...Who is dreaming us then? Wouldn't it be pointless for all to be just a dream, a dream that is shared with many others at the same time and with the same characteristics?

I know I won't change your way of thinking, nor will you be able to change mine, for I believe in reincarnation just because I know it to be true, like a innate knowing...but I enjoy the discussion
Yes I enjoy discussing this stuff also, and in the end none of us really know what were talking about lol, ..Consciousness goes nowhere, it is the energy that is molded into whatever, but this is from Consciousnesses not pure Consciousnesses its SELF, this world that we live in, is our dream, yes we all dream together. Some Awaken in this dream and realize that there is more than just this dream, but still the dream goes on.

I'm not out to change anyone's mind, I just realize my own inner truth and that is all I ever share, I also never say that I know anything to be true, that would be arrogance on my part, as I said I can only share that which I have experienced.