View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 08:46 AM
mac

NirvanaGirl

I hope it will be ok to ask a few questions here as to what happens after one dies. I read a fantastic thread in here by Sparrow - but dont think i saw the answer to any of these.

My first being, when one passes away are they fully aware of the loved ones they have just left behind? What do you mean by 'aware of'? They don't forget us of course but that doesn't mean they're automatically able to know what's happening. They're also experiencing great changes which may overwhelm them. Awareness or interest in what's just been left behind will vary from one individual to another - never forget that we remain as individuals, mostly little-changed initially from how we were immediately before our passing.

Are they able to visit us right away, or does this take some time? Yes, for some, no for others. And some will not want to.... You've also got to ask yourself what you mean by 'visit'. What do you think happens after death?

Theres also a few other things that are confusing me, i read that we can reincarnate & chose to live another life or many lifes, would that then give us more than 1 mother/father ect?! yes - We can't return to this earth without doing it in the conventional way, by being born as a baby. This almost certainly means we'll have a different pair of parents as it would be exceedingly difficult to return, to be born again, to our last biological parents, even assuming they'd want us to!

Hope that question makes sense, i was trying to word it as best as i can...You did fine but I hope you've understood why I asked questions in return? This is a BIG subject and covers much ground.

To try to understand one point one may need to know about many others....