View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Pathfinder

Psoriasis flare and ascension - help

Hello

As I've wrote in previous posts, I know I am going through an awakening of sorts, and have suffered many physical ailments this past year. In the past 2 weeks I have had a psoriasis flare up. I very rarely get a psoriasis flare (once every 2 years maybe), and when I do it responds very quickly to the medicated cream I use. It has flared recently but the cream is not alleviating the symptoms..I do not know what to do. What I do know is that I know I am clearing a chakra at the moment (or something is happening with this chakra) - and my psoriasis is sort of linked to this area. Is it usual to have ascension triggered illnesses that don't heal with medicine. I am soo frustrated..jumping from one medical issue to another..if I could run away from myself I would..becasue my life is just getting too hard. The universe is there to support me I know, but I am tired. This morning I had the word 'exhausted' in my head and looked out my window and the 2 white doves that have been visiting since October, were sitting serenely on the window sill of the opposite house. I feel supported when I see them, and I feel they are a sign to me.

thanks