View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 10:02 PM
Ascender
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Don't you even realise th..
One of the things that galls me about this LoA thing is the underlying attitude that "the world owes me a living." The only things that are free are those existing in Nature that can be taken from the soil at the point of taking them. Once you add a service to something it has to be paid for somewhere along the line. Even a volunteer giving the service has to have the wherewithall to survive and that usually means earning. If a hermit came on here and said "I got this free." then I might believe them.

When I found a tenner in the street my first reaction wasn't "Aha! Free money for me!" It was pondering on who has deprived themselves of it through (possibly) carelessness and can they now afford their shopping today?

The only thing I get free is the air I breathe.
This thread is to be grateful for what you got free to keep the vibe going and get more.

Maybe if you do not study the law of attraction and understand how it works based on focus to get goals, etc...it would be kind and respectful yo people who do you not attack what you do not understand and let others have the thread as the topic is ment.