View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Guide

I wanted to start collecting pennies for my floor in my small home, and there is an exchange area in my apartment..sometimes. The next day there sat a glass jar of pennies.

One time, I thought about having a toaster oven, and a couple of weeks later, there in this same area sat a toaster oven.

A few months ago, I started manifesting "free" things over a period of about 3-6 weeks, it happened often - more so than usual, and I'd wished I'd written them down. Two that I remember,

My phone was dying, and I had to buy another one, I was worried about losing the information on it, as I wasn't able to transfer it myself - I went into a cell shop, and they transferred it for free. Asking me to write a nice review for them online. One might say there was still an exchange, but it wasn't $$$

I just bought my first car this year, and I'd wanted to place some lava beads or a nice crystal wrap from the rear view mirror and utilize my essential oils - I went to the Apothecary shop near by and asked the lady there about them. I hummed and hawed and just had a decent conversation with her. She than said, well she had this piece with lava beads, and a little clasp that can hold a small crystal that I could have if I'd wanted it as she'd thought about giving it away. She didn't know when or to whom, unfortunately I am super picky, I did not like the colors - it had red beads. Ironically, the interior of my car is red and black. lol

I didn't take it, but it was EXACTLY what I was looking for AND, it matched the interior of my car!

I've manifested things I didn't want, due to putting years of bad energy (thoughts) into something.

I also killed my car. It had issues upon buying it, and I got them fixed on my own. In the Summer, the other issue's got worse, and I put so much thought into it, that my car was going to die, and my life would be over...lol that the day that I walked out of my dream job, I turned the car on, and the engine light came on. A week later, no more car. It's been two months. The issue was the starter. A new issue came about due to a missed step, which in turn blew the engine. That was bad. lol & the good that came from it, was, I hadn't entirely paid my dad back for purchasing the car, and he's pretty much said that I don't owe him money on the car. Yay. LOL But I have no car. He said it would be done in Sept, than Oct, now a min a 2 months, yet he hasn't had time to start it yet.

I said to him, I didn't want to wreck it in the Winter months anyways.

At the time, I was thinking on how much I could start putting back into the car to him, and 500 appeared, the next day he told me that for every month that passed that the car wasn't fixed, he'd put $500 into my transportation costs. i.e. he was going to take $500 off the car that I still owed him every month.

The day that someone comes knocking on my door and says here's a brand new (used) smart car, such as the one you actually wanted, and pretty much the same amount you've already spent... on unfortunate incidences ..I'll be floored.

I also cannot help but think that we, as a collective tend to share our thoughts, and some of us pick up on those, so in a way I did not manifest any of the things I wanted/needed but that it was someone else's though entirely, and I just happened to pick up on it, and form it into my own. Hence, Manifestation.