View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 08:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Kidneys,immune system,back pain

Hi,I'm struggling immensely healing these 3 parts of my body to regain health,or even to where I feel adequately healthy to function normally,and have been doing my Qigong excercises focusing on them for alittle over 9 months now,for at least 15-30 minutes a day. However,only recently had my condition worsen exponentially in a very short amount of time for no appearant reason and im struggling with

Hallucinating and hearing voices\ringing in ears from weakness in the Kidneys and Immune system

Incredibly painful lower and upper back pain

I've been dealing with the back pain. For years,but the Hallucinations,voices\ringing and Kidney deficiency is starting to take it's toll,and it's nearly unbearable. some days I can't even get myself up to do my normal Qigong routine,and much less practice for fire\ physical exercise and get sunlight since its summer. I have much more anxiety than usual,and fire Qigong is supposed to help with anxiety,yet it is very difficult for me to manage 5 minutes of Qigong sometimes,and vitamin D is a natural cure for depression.

Medicine\herbs that I take all.focus around healing( "Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food"). 100% vegan diet And my medicines are too,which include: Honey\CBD oil, Pau D' Arco, Cat's Claw, Echinacea Root, Astragalus Root, Goldenseal Root, Eleuthero Root, Licorice Root, Androphagis, Shiitake, Cinnamon, Clove, Cayenne, Black seed/Black seed extract. Also drink a gallon of water a day. It's very strange to me how I could be practicing health so strictly for all these months,yet I feel the worst I've ever felt in my life.

I currently do not see any practitioner\doctor of any kind due to financial reasons,and haven't felt the need to until recently.

Im the near future,medicines that I'm looking forward to buying are:

Ashwaghanda
YIN CHIA
miltake,reishi mushrooms
Chi Spleen Tonic*(Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang

Also,I prefer holistic\alternative healing over.pharmaceutical,but like i mentioned before,i.simply haven't needed to rely on doctors for the past 9 months because I've felt so great. I'm thinking about seeing my old doctor and taking pharmaceuticals for.a little while along with what I've been taking,just to balance it out and see if it helps me regain my stability.

If anyone has any suggestions\info\support of any kind it would be much appreciated!