View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 04:13 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
As I read this I was struck one already knows what to do. It is implied for how can one do what they are suppose to without knowing. This might be a way of knowing without knowing, part of evolution mentioned, karma and reincarnation and the do overs we get. What is the expectation, we would know (be aware) if and what we learned, yet evolution hides learning simply because we are in that evolution (evolving), we aren't aware we learned (evolved) in a past life and carry that learning forward, something we continue. We don't remember learning, only it's experiencing. We've been to school many times before, not just once. The adjustment is the purpose, the knowing. I tend to often know what I'm suppose to do, isn't that an experience we have or is that an illusion.

This issue of why we don't remember what we learned in previous lives is a frequent topic. Though we are not aware that we have learned in a past live, we nevertheless cary that learning forward in some way. A bird may not be aware of having learned how to build a nest, yet it has the knowledge of how to do so accumulated by countless generations of birds that have preceded it. Perhaps the memory of the means of having learned is not so important. Perhaps we have learned it many times before and will learn it many times again. The memory of any one time becoming just a distraction from the knowledge itself.