View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
What I meant was that not knowing what we are supposed to do, can change something apparently useful, or at least benign, into its opposite. So, for me, the first order of "action" is to to form an opinion about what I am supposed to do. Then, surely, keep an eye on it and adjust accordingly.
As I read this I was struck one already knows what to do. It is implied for how can one do what they are suppose to without knowing. This might be a way of knowing without knowing, part of evolution mentioned, karma and reincarnation and the do overs we get. What is the expectation, we would know (be aware) if and what we learned, yet evolution hides learning simply because we are in that evolution (evolving), we aren't aware we learned (evolved) in a past life and carry that learning forward, something we continue. We don't remember learning, only it's experiencing. We've been to school many times before, not just once. The adjustment is the purpose, the knowing. I tend to often know what I'm suppose to do, isn't that an experience we have or is that an illusion.