View Single Post
Old 16-10-2019, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
cheers sky, and please continue to bash certain traditional brainwashing dogma's into a pulp

From one perspective I understand that when there is a specific state of mind attained, things no longer have certain effects upon us in such a way where in my days of feeling despair and grief there was solace within my meditation and yoga practices .. You in deed at times rise above their effect/s in such a way where they no longer exist because certain beyond mind realizations are beyond self and the mind / world .. simply nothing exists but what you are ..

.. but there has to be context in these instances and there in a way has to be practicality and a dose of common sense lol ..

When peeps start mixing up no self with self being in experience of the earth plane within a physical body then you get all these weird and wild theories arise, you get peeps running around not taking responsibility for what they say and do, or they start to say they are God in totality or there is no-one here or your wife or child is a soulless entity and such likes ..

You even get spiritual teachers saying one thing and doing another .. so all anyone can really do for themselves is find it out for themselves, I speak about what I have found out for myself and there are no contradictions in what I say and what I do ..

If peeps can't live by their words, then what does it say about what is said ..

x daz x

' If peeps can't live by their words, then what does it say about what is said ..'

Codswallop