View Single Post
Old 15-10-2019, 04:57 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Who are you ? hiding your identity under a fake alias. My posts are meant for persons like Nobel Laureates, Professors, Mathematicians, and serious spiritual seekers and not uneducated persons like you. You can see some of the following out of more than 100 of my threads in SF.

--HOW the BOOK 'The Universe' could have SAVED US$ 0.601 TRILLION of NASA.

--CAN ANYONE CALCULATE WHEN DID the ACCELERATING EXPANSION of the UNIVERSE BEGIN ?

--EINSTEIN'S THEORY OF RELATIVITY Vs VERMA'S ASTRO-RELATIVITY THEORY

My discoveries have saved trillions of dollars of National governments in avoiding duplication of research worldwide.

Instead of Scientific Journals, I am I am Using SF for publication. It is standard practice in scholarly writing to give reference to the source of what you are saying. AS I claim discovery, I have to mention my books.

I have acquired all this knowledge from Indian Scriptures including Bhagavad Gita. I have spent more than USD 1.1 million to produce these books and it would be foolish to spend so much of time and energy on SF for selling $150 books to the target buyers like you, who can't afford it.

That’s nice that you’re so educated and proud of your own works.

I admire people who write books, I also recommend though that it’s not done with a view of criticising others, and/or scientific views are not taken as any penultimate thing.

I remember the pain of the ego, the humility that cannot be expressed because the ego is so front and center,

Haha haha to “who are you” btw

Jl