View Single Post
Old 15-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Who are you ? hiding your identity under a fake alias. My posts are meant for persons like Nobel Laureates, Professors, Mathematicians, and serious spiritual seekers and not uneducated persons like you. You can see some of the following out of more than 100 of my threads in SF.

--HOW the BOOK 'The Universe' could have SAVED US$ 0.601 TRILLION of NASA.

--CAN ANYONE CALCULATE WHEN DID the ACCELERATING EXPANSION of the UNIVERSE BEGIN ?

--EINSTEIN'S THEORY OF RELATIVITY Vs VERMA'S ASTRO-RELATIVITY THEORY

My discoveries have saved trillions of dollars of National governments in avoiding duplication of research worldwide.

Instead of Scientific Journals, I am I am Using SF for publication. It is standard practice in scholarly writing to give reference to the source of what you are saying. AS I claim discovery, I have to mention my books.

I have acquired all this knowledge from Indian Scriptures including Bhagavad Gita. I have spent more than USD 1.1 million to produce these books and it would be foolish to spend so much of time and energy on SF for selling $150 books to the target buyers like you, who can't afford it.

Krishna has stated humility to be a sign of wisdom and knowledge.

Humility; pridelessness; nonviolence; tolerance; simplicity; approaching a bona fide spiritual master; cleanliness; steadiness; self-control; renunciation of the objects of sense gratification; absence of false ego; the perception of the evil of birth, death, old age and disease; detachment; freedom from entanglement with children, wife, home and the rest; even-mindedness amid pleasant and unpleasant events; constant and unalloyed devotion to Me (Self); aspiring to live in a solitary place; detachment from the general mass of people; accepting the importance of self-realization; and philosophical search for the Absolute Truth – all these I declare to be knowledge, and besides this whatever there may be is ignorance.” ( BG : 13.08)

The transcendental qualities are conducive to liberation, whereas the demonic qualities make for bondage. Do not worry, O son of Pandu, for you are born with the divine qualities. (Chapter 16, Verse 5)

By arrogantly stating that you possess scholarly knowledge, don't you think you are missing out on humility as taught by Krishna, and thereby creating karmic bondages for yourself !

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon