View Single Post
Old 15-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Master
Isn't it a shame when you are the second coming of the Messiah, but nobody will even humour you because they believe you are just another psychotic lunatic no matter how many books you have written? Tell me about it!

OR you could give Shaktipat to a whole room full of people and lead them into the bliss of Samadhi..that is IF they would only open up to you, but everyone thinks you "want something" or "have an agenda" or they just don't like you or don't trust you...yep, it is a crying shame!

I don't have the patience to sit down and write a book (quodos to anyone who does)...I tried that once, but I just had too many things to say which would take way more than 4 volumes...but hark! lo! I have almost reached my 10,000 post mark here on SF and I understand that I did this INSTEAD of writing a book, because I enjoy immediate feedback...I don't want to write something that nobody is ever gonna read, be they Nobel Laureates, Mathematicians, Scholars or even serious-minded Spiritual seekers...besides which, I will only be parroting Valmiki, Vyasa, Brighu, Markandey, Shankara, Patanjali, Svatmarama...et al, but doing it in my own words based upon my own private experience which would mean eff-all to another person anyway.

For example, if I wrote a commentary on the Bhagavad Gita which I don't really feel like doing, millions of people would read it, but if I wrote a commentary on the Vigyan Bhairava Tantra (which I am actually in the middle of doing) I would enjoy doing so, but NOBODY would read it!!! So, I still need to reconcile the conundrum, would I be writing for others to read it or would I be writing because I enjoy writing?...and I have not been able to answer that question yet.

So, do you really think you are going to find a Nobel Laureate, an Astrophysicist or even a "sincere spiritual seeker" on SF to critique your work? Geez! I have spent the past 5 years on SF looking and waiting for another Vedantic scholar, a Tantrika, even a Shaivite like myself to critique MINE...so far, no luck ..they all live on Facebook!

You could try Hindu Dharma Forums...I would, but Satay the Admin and I have a major personality clash...he put the "justice" into "justified arrogance" and so, I haven't been there in about 10 years now...I may go back one day, but the site is pretty much dead anyway...but that is where all of the "Hindu Religious Academics" hang out...maybe you could start this thread THERE! I wonder how long you would last?

http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/

Maybe one day I will return there...when I get over the habit of bypassing the swear filter that at least the mods on SF tolerate (when it comes to me personally), even though they don't like it...the downside is, of course, that I am totally ignored whenever I report an offensive post... because I am not "perfect" myself...so, the day when I become "perfect" and learn how NOT to "be myself" and get proficient at a$$ kissing, is the day I will return to Hindu Dharma forums..

For now, I will take a leaf out of kralaro's book..

If you honestly know everything there is to know, can you please tell me the name of my dog?

Aum Namah Shivaya